- Using software the cutter can refine a plan for a trade
off between yield and color
- Often a slight decrease in weight, and better color appearance
can result in more value
- Combined color optimization software and expert’s judgment
- better color brightness and saturation
- avoids negative optical phenomena
In summary, we would like to stress that all modern computer tools can not replace expert judgments and the best results can be obtained with a proper combination of software modeling / optimization and human expertise.
These results in the direction that was discussed here should be in better color appearance, less negative optical effects and more value.