Using set of optimization algorithms
We recommend to download and use the latest version of file Method20XX.mmd contained the set of optimization algorithms from our web-site.
Follow the instruction:
1. Download and replace the latest version of the file Method20XX.mmd with new one from the downloaded archive Method20XX.zip. You can find current version of the file Method20XX.mmd in the root folder of the program Helium Rough or Pacor Client. The default path is C:\Program Files\OctoNus Software\Helium.
2. Run program. In the Marking out panel press on the cross and select Load default methods (Method20XX.mmd).
Then save current project as Heliumstart.mmd (for Helium Rough) or Start.mmd (for Pacor Client) - in the main menu select Start/Save project as..and find in the default folder given files. Check before that files Heliumstart.mmd or Start.mmd are not "read-only" in the properties of files (the default path for location of files: C:\Program Files\OctoNus Software\Helium or C:\Program Files\OctoNus Software\Pacor-client).
3. Next time program will load new set of algorithms.
Note:If operator would like to open mmd-file created with early versions of algorithms (file Method20XX.mmd) run optimization with one of the new algorithms, then it is necessary to:
- Open file.
- In the panel Marking out press on the cross and select Load default methods (Method20XX.mmd).
- In the panel Marking out on the page Process, section Optimize right click on the algorithm and select required new algorithm.