New Workflow - Smart AnyCut
30 Dec 2020
The new Smart AnyCut is an enhanced workflow for getting Generic Fancies and Custom Cuts with the optimal mass and optical performance.
- Building the process on the base of your own custom cutting
- Continuous improvement of your cutting for getting better solutions
- Sticking to two at the same time (composite appraising):
- 1 - your own wished cutting forms
- 2 - formal market requirements
- Smart Recut asymmetric allocation for larger mass
The feature brings to you:
- Photoreal images under various lighting environments for allocated solutions, to help select the most promising solution.
- Optical symmetry and Brightness index for allocated solutions.
You can also benefit from:
- Sharing this data and performance indices with the sales team, and receive their confirmation for the plan.
- Possibility for the sales team to take the opinion of the prospective buyer and help them choose a diamond cut of his/her choice from multiple solutions the rough offers (a-la-carte diamond cut)
- Reduced dependency on expert polisher, so as to achieve consistent result every time, fulfilling client’s expectations.
- Finding out different parameters fetching required grade / look, thereby exploiting the rough to maximize weight recovery.
- Avoiding recutting the stone, reducing value loss, as well as labor loss for polisher due to obtaining detailed information about the result already at the planning stage.
- Polisher achieving the result with minimum effort.